Welcome To Article 26
Welcome to Article 26, a project of the Helena Kennedy Foundation. The main aim of Article 26 is to promote access to Higher Education for people who have fled persecution and sought asylum in the UK. If you want to find out about . . .
- Roots and rationale for the project
- Opportunities for prospective students wanting to go to university
- Resources to support access to Higher Education
- Becoming a member of the network for partner universities
- Need advice & guidance . . .
You have come to the right place, explore and enjoy the website. Get in touch if you have any feedback or want to find out more!