In this section of the website you can find details of:
- Current bursary opportunities available at participating universities.
- A full break down of all the universities that Article 26 works with and how many bursaries they have provided since the project began AND most important of all;
- 'Welcome Letter', which is an inspiring message from the current Article 26 students, which we would encourage everyone to read!
If you are a prospective student the most important actions you needs to take are:
1. You must apply through UCAS and be offered a place on a degree programme at a university/ies offering bursaries.
2. You then need to apply directly to the university/ies at which you have been offered a place, for a bursary to support you with tuition fees. Full contact details for all the universities and their bursary schemes can be found on the '2015 Bursaries' page.